Hi there Marck,

Going back 02:32 30.01.2001. when you uttered the following thoughts:

> Personally, I have no need for IMAP. If you have real and complex IMAP
> needs,  i.e.  as more than a glorified POP protocol, then TB v1 is not
> going to suit you.

I would love to hear from someone knowledgeable what TB IMAP support
does and doesn't, because one of my mail providers forces me to use
IMAP, POP3 is blocked ourside their LAN...

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.