Hello All,

This  message  to  clarify  some confusing after the ListServer activate
Reverse Lookup Anti Spamming.

Currently  I  have  activated "domain name checking" lookup only, either
the  sender/poster  or  HOST  sender (as claim on HELO/EHLO command), if
failed the ListServer will reject (terminate the connection at once).

Even  I activate Reverse Lookup and MAPS-RBL/ORBS (open relay) checking,
but  if  this  checking  will  *not*  reject  the  message,  only make a
note/flag.

If  ListServer  failed to Reverse Lookup sender ip address, you will see
(additional) header as follow :

And,  if  ListServer  find that your MailServer listed on MAPS-RBL/ORBS,
you will see something like this :

- Syafril -

Name  : Syafril Hermansyah          |Company: Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |Voice  : (62) (21) 385-1600
FAXto : (62)(21)351-9241 key:000FAX |URL    : <http://www.dutaint.co.id>