Hey Marck,

MDP> Tim - you've got the wrong end of the stick here. This comment has
MDP> been thrashed out (and Wolfgang has been called to account for it).
MDP> Please try to contain your reactions and read to the end of a thread
MDP> before responding.

There were only 3-4 messages in the thread when I responded... (I have
had no "land line" for a few days to connect with as we just moved
into our new home).

MDP> Wolfgang has used a literal translation of a German stock phrase here
MDP> and a more appropriate translation is "This may seem a silly question
MDP> but ...". i.e. Wolfgang is asking a dumb question, not you.

Got it - no offence taken, all previous comments retracted! :-)  Sorry
Wolfgang, your English in everything I have read seemed so natural that
I had no indication it was a second language for you...

MDP> <moderator>
MDP> This is a mutli-national list and not everyone has English as their
MDP> first language. Please try to bear this in mind when you react to what
MDP> may appear to be harsh language.
MDP> </moderator>

Will do.

--