Hi Syafril,

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:22:18 +0700GMT (06/02/2001, 10:22 +0800GMT),
Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

T>> just noticed that the line "You are subscribed as..." has disappeared
T>> from our postings. :-)

SH> There   is   a   bug  on latest ListServer beta that relate to Filtering
SH> Script, so it disable for the time being. Hope will reactive soon.

Never mind... I can do without. What's it good for any? If I want to
see under which account I am subscribed I can take a look at the
headers (short of looking at the account name where the TBUDL folder
is).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.