Mark Knipfer wrote:

MK> Is it possible in TB! 1.49 to skip to the next mail folder that
MK> has unread messages in it? If I read messages in the Inbox and the
MK> next mail folder down has some new unread messages, is it possible
MK> to move to the mail folder with the unread messages in it?

MK> When I press Ctrl + ] to read unread messages in the current mail
MK> folder, it will not automatically skip over to the next mail
MK> folder containing unread messages.

MK> Thanks.

I forgot to include, I am wanting to know if I can accomplish this by
not using the mouse, tab and/or arrow keys.

If this is not a feature in TB!, this would be nice to see this
feature in TB! as a user configurable setting. For those users who
would like to see and use this feature can and for those who don't can
use TB! as it is now.

--
Mark Knipfer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]