Hi Yuki,
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, at 21:50:12 +0900 you wrote:

> I'm running Norton 2001 AV, but I cannot get it to "see" TB!,
> so I cannot configure it to check e-mail as it comes in. TB! is
> my default mailer, and is listed that way in MSIE's
> Tools/Internet Options/Programs page. But when I open Norton to
> the e-mail setup page, TB! is not listed as one of the choices.
> I'd like to clue Norton in. (^_-)

Well, TB! isn't known to Norton AV as a MUA. It can't change
TB!'s configuration even if it is registered as the default
mailer on your system. There should be a section in the help file
about manual configuration of mailers to use Norton AV.

If you can't find it (I couldn't but I didn't search very hard),
feel free to ask again and I'll try to recall the steps for
manual settings.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.49e on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |