I currently have The Bat! set up this way:

  View | Display | All Messages (Ctrl =)
  View | Sort by | Received Time (Ctrl 1)
  View | Sort by | Descending Order (Ctrl 0)
  View | View Threads by | Subject (Alt 2)

However, when I receive messages from different users using the same
subject lines or the subject line remains blank, these messages tend
to thread together.  This makes it very hard to read several different
conversations when the subject line is blank or containing identical
subject lines.

Is there a way to make The Bat! differentiate the subjects and
senders?

--
Mark Knipfer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]