Hello TB! fellows.
I have two accounts. One is my main email address and the second is dedicated
to all my mailing list messages, I get all my messages to the second
account.

In my first account I have a special directory with subdirectories
for my lists subjects and filters that moves new mail to the right
subdirectory.

I did this change today:
Instead of retrieve my mailing list messages to my main account, where my
filters are, I retrieve it to my second account. In my second account
I have a single filter that moves every message to my main account
inbox.

Since this change my filters, In my main account, does not respond and all my mailing
list
messages remain in my main account inbox.

I need your help to make my filters work again.

TIA.