Hi Thomas,
On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, at 16:06:11 +0100 you wrote:

> [notebook problem snipped]

Sorry, I can't say anything about that. I suppose you will have
to wait for V2 and it's user definable shortcuts, as TB! V1.4x
relies on scan codes for the short cuts.

> why does resolve not work with the nicknames? i think
> remebering a name via the nicknames is the best thing, but in
> The Bat! it is hardly supported :-(

Using nicknames (or handles as TB! calls them) works perfectly
here. Just enter the nicknames of the recipients and press TAB
and they will be expanded to the whole address book entries.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.49e on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |