On Wednesday, February 28, 2001, 9:35:54 AM, Tony wrote:

> Is there a way to copy a new message to 2 or more folders? I often
> send messages to customers and CC: to a colleague. I'd like a
> filter to automatically copy the outgoing message to both the
> customers folder and colleague's folder. (The problem is that the
> outgoing filter only seems to allow a move operation).

Check the "Action" tab and there's an option allowing you make a
copy of the message to another folder. If more than two destination
folders are needed (e.g., if you want another copy in the Sent
folder as well), you'll need to set up additional filters. For all
but the last of those filters, set the destination to Outbox (i.e.,
don't move) and use only the "copy" action. Also remember to check
the "continue processing with other filters" option under the
"Option" tab.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.51 Beta/1 | Win2k SP1