Hello world !
Today,   I  did  something  risky.  I  backed  up  my two accounts using
programs'  own  backup  method, in order to clear the attachments. I had
many  orphan attached files and in theory it would be the perfect way to
clear the garbagges.
I did remove all the attachments and I tried to restore but...
"Error    extracting    attachment   00000045.MSG   into   C:\Data\The
Bat\Mail\UCNet\Attach"
And I have lost all attached files. I am using The Bat v1.49c.
I would appreciate (at least !!!) if someone from Ritlabs could help.

--
|| George M. Menegakis - System Administrator ||