Hello Lija,

It depends on where you hail from. The 's' forms of such words are the
traditional spellings. The 'z' spellings come from the reforms of the
American lexicographer, Noah Webster. Since the mid-19th century, the 'z'
forms are considered to be the standard for American-English. The 's' forms
continue to be standard in the British commonwealth generally, although I
believe that the American forms are gaining currency.

Wednesday, February 28, 2001, 14:18:09, you wrote: L> Hello TBUDL subscribers,

L> This question is very simple one and related to TB!, of course :)

L>   What is the correct form: Organisation or Organization? 's' or 'z'?

L>   I ran a spell-checker on this and it suggested me form with 'z' letter
L>   which, AFAIK, is proper in english, but why then RIT guys use
L>   %oorganiSation and similar in templates?

Best regards,
 Dave

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]