Hello TBUDL,

  Here's a strange problem: Yesterday I had to reinstall W2k to
  recover from a disaster.  OK, I reinstalled The Bat, and proceeded
  to start re-establishing my accounts by adding a new account with
  the same name as it was.  This worked fine with everyone of my
  accounts except one, and with that one (this one actually), all my
  folders, filters, settings and preferences came back with no problem
  EXCEPT the Inbox.

  Now I have an Inbox showing for this account, and an Inbox on the
  disk with all the other folders, but the Inbox shown in the program
  has no messages in it, and the MESSAGES.TBB and MESSAGES.TBi files
  that reside in the folder on the disk continue to grow in size as
  new messages come in, never to be seen in the program's Inbox.

  Can anyone help?

 John