Hi Thomas,

@ 12:58:44 AM on 3/6/2001, Thomas wrote:

> Thanks, these are new. :-)

Well, not really. They do the same exact thing (take you to the same
place). I guess one would call the example below a shortcut, shortcut. <g>

> alt-space
> hit letter "m"

Notice the M in Move in that menu is underlined.

> use arrow keys to move window

I also noticed that the second step in the second example I gave
doesn't work for some windows. Following Micro$oft tradition, 4 out of
5 things behave the way you /think/ they're going to behave, and IE5
seems to be number 5. IE5 says you're actually looking for Help.

:)

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer