On Tuesday, March 06, 2001 , Tony Owens wrote the
following in regards to: [Contact Management s/w]

TO> Hi TBUDL folks,

TO>  Does anyone know if TB! can be (has been) "integrated"
TO>  successfully with any contact management software (e.g.
TO>  ACT, Goldmine, Maximizer, etc.). I'm currently using
TO>  ACT2000's internet mail, but would prefer it to use TB!
TO>  Unfortunately, TB! does not show up as an option in
TO>  ACT2000's email system setup wizard.

Yes. I am using it with Maximizer 6. It works on ASCII
emails.

I think that the SMAPI does not deal properly with the
HTML. Maximizer hangs.

Goldmine has it's own built-in email system. It will do
mail merge,... But it does not have all the templates,
but it has filters and macros

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

REAL PROBLEMS / REAL SOLUTION
ISSN: 1492-7829

A free weekly newsletter on Windows and networking
email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.911networks.com

Copyright 1999-2001 by 911networks.com - All Rights Reserved