On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:28:54 -0700
"Michael S. Greenbaum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I reinstalled nsproto.exe and all seems to be fine.
>
> However, to help me in the future, which of these upgrades would have
> been responsible for the change in my mailto setup: TB or Netscape or
> both?

This would be Netscape, it is notorious for grabbing associations,
just running it without setting it as the default caused Netscape to
be the default for News, Mail and HTML editing on my system.

Even worse Netscape removed the Frontpage option completely from
Internet Options | Programs uninstalling was the only remedy.

I suggest you stick to Mozilla or Opera

http://www.gunfleet.com
http://www.gunfleet.com/linux_links