On 15-03-2001 at 14:15, Marck D. Pearlstone kindly wrote:

> It would probably take a regex to fish out the MSGID in that
> case. Karin - ask on TBTECH if you need a hand writing one.

The problem is solved: it was a case of mistaken identity (I
put an ampersand in front of the macro, instead of a
percentage sign).

And %OMSGID does exactly what I want it to do: include the
message-ID of the original posting in a quick template that
is meant to replace the standard forwarding template.

- K -

--

True debate is not just a contest to sway the croud in favor
of a particular idea, but rather, a mutual effort by all
  - Levi Murphy on alt.religion.scientology, March 11, 2001