Hello Serge,

> do you have some other Delphi/C++Builder applications on your
> system?

  Oops! That was a hard nut to crack for me Serge :) At the risk of
  revealing my ignorance, I'm sorry to say that I have absolutely no
  idea. I use Forte Agent for news, and I think Agent is written with
  Borland C++, but I am not sure about this.

> I might miss something but I wonder if you've tried to remove the
> previous version of TB! *completely* (it includes removing TB! home
> directory and 'RitLabs' registry branch) before attempting
> installation of the new version?

  No, I have never removed any previous versions of TB! before
  upgrading, but if the next upgrade fails, that might be worth a try.

  If my memory serves me right, this particular problem has been
  discussed on the list before, but I have not yet succeeded in
  finding anything in the archive.

  [...]

> Hope this is of any help.

  I want you to know that I appreciate any help I can get.

 Jan-Arild