Hi ztrader,

z> If I mentioned I like text better, we'd have 50 replies
z> defending HTML.

"The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article,
 then hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and
 fuck his dog and smash his computer into little bits. Anything
 more is just extremism." - Paul Tomblin

(stolen from the german TB list)

z> Keep the peace, brothers and sisters. :-)))

AOL ;-)

--
SCNR,
Wolfgang

Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists
writing without the moderator's hat on ;-)

Using The Bat! 1.51 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
in Stadtallendorf, Germany,
on a 166Mhz Cyrix, 128MB SDRAM, half SCSI system ;-)

http://www.wolfgang-kynast.de/