Hi Dean,
On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, at 17:36:44 -0600 you wrote:

> What one thing has to do with the other and why it seems to correlate
> how the Bat! functions I couldn't tell you.  I do know if I run a
> registry
> utility and clean it up, defrag my disk, and then reload [...]

If you disable PGP line wrapping and leave the wrapping up to The
Bat!, your messages will be wrapped in a more legible way ;-)

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |