Hi Bat-fanatics,

I have just encountered a strange behaviour of my Bat! Can
anybody please confirm it or correct me?

I have an AB entry with 2 email addresses and I have activated
the entry's option to 'Automatically add secondary addresses to
BCC field'. Now, if I start a new message with a double click on
the AB entry, this option works how it's supposed to. But if I
start an new message and enter the name (or the handle, doesn't
matter) in the TO field, nothing happens, BCC remains empty.

Is this how it's supposed to be? Is it a bug/feature? Or am I
missing something obvious?

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |