On 22 Mar 2001, at 14:47, James Senick wrote:

>    My problem is fixed and I kind of understand how it happened.  My
> html messages were arriving as attached .mv files which normally
> pertain to Miva Script files.  I had recently changed the default
> handler for that extension to another program for editing (EditPlus).
>  I simply deleted the extension from Explorer.  Upon a theBat reload,
> html files then showed as message.hts.  The hts extension is yet
> another Miva Script extension (older version I believe).  I can still
> open these files with my preferred program and I normally open them
> from within the editor anyway.  But most importantly, theBat is now
> showing the proper message.html.

Must be nice... even after deleting the WCT entry from the Registry, mine still show
up
as message.wct.. but on the positive side, when I double-click it, it shows up
properly
in Netscape - images and all!!  :))  I still would REALLY like to be able to
double-click
the message in the message list & get to view it, though!!