Hi Viboon,
On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, at 11:20:37 +0800 you wrote:

> 1. How can I put my public key inside a mail message? Is there
> a macro for this?

Have a look at the archive, where this problem was discussed less
than a week ago. The thread starts with the message
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg22998.html

> 2. When I read email messages that have been signed, is it
> normal for me to see this (for example) when I "check the PGP
> signature":
> Name: The Bat!
> Signer: (Unknown, KeyID=0x098AEC13)
> Validity:
> Signed: 3/27/2001 11:00:39 AM (Unknown Key)
> What do I have to do to see the correct thing?

That *is* the correct thing if you don't have the signer's key in
your keyring. The Bat tells you only the facts. It hasn't got a
key, so it can't say anything about its validity and 'Signed'
just tells you that the signature fits the message, otherwise it
would simply read 'Bad signature'.

To cut a long story short, change your PGP settings on the
'Server' tab to synchronize keys on verification. This will
automatically get the public keys of the signer from a key
server.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |