Hi Oleg,

@ 3:33:06 PM on 3/31/2001, Oleg wrote:

> You know what? I do rarely delete messages. Most of them are kept
> forever, or for some days and then are deleted automatically, or are
> deleted by filters. So I do delete messages by accident very very
> rarely.

Some lists I archive by 'Exporting the message to a file' (by
appending) in my incoming filters. If I'm sure I'm finished with it
for the moment, I delete it because I'll have an archived backup copy.

But for those brain-farts I have often, I hit Del, then realize I
shouldn't have done that so I have to go digging in the trash. :)

Sure it's just a matter of going to the trash and opening it it. It's
really no big deal. My main reasoning for speaking up about this is
really because I was just surprised, for the pound of gold TB! is (as
in features, not currency), that it doesn't have that (pretty
standard, IMO) feature.

It doesn't bug me too much really.

Here's two more parens just for good measure: ()

(You never can have too many in one email message.)

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer