Hello, Bat fans,

when I use the

%ABToFirstName

macro in a reply template, this only works, if the addressee has an
entry in my address book. Otherwise it will be "Hello,     " with no
name to greet the addressee.

So if however there is no address book entry to be found, I would like
The Bat to automatically use the usual

%OFROMFNAME

macro.

How can I do this? It seems I can either use one macro, not both of
them alternatively. Is there some workaround?

Take care,
Andreas

--
My ICQ#: 23060752
My homepage: www.andreas-schwartmann.de

Message created with The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1.

"Conceit is a disease that the doctors got no cure.
 They've done a lot of research on it, but what it is, they're still not sure." - Bob
Dylan