Hello Ming-Li,

Responding  to  your  article on Fri, 6 Apr 2001 at 07:26:42 GMT -0700
(which was 06/04/2001 21:26 GMT +0700 my Local Time) :

>> I have tried, but getting problem with the logs size. 3rd of April
>> was busy day for the list, the logs size around 160 MB. Any info
>> about utility to split ASCII text file into less size ?

ML> Please try
ML> <http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1401/fileuti2.htm#filesplitters>

Thank, but that not what I want.
I  need  filesplitter  not  for  sending  by mail attachment, but only
breaking text file to any size I to fit on Notepad or any text editor.
Marck  already  give  me one (his own program), I just start to use it
(thanks Marck).

Thanks anyway.

ML> I haven't used this kind of things for years, but they should work
ML> well, since splitting file is a in fact a simply job.

I  never  feel needed it, till my MTA logs going insane (sometimes the
size more than 250 MB per day :-( )

- Syafril -

Name  : Syafril Hermansyah          |Company: Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |Voice  : (62) (21) 385-1600
FAXto : (62)(21)351-9241 key:000FAX |URL    : <http://www.dutaint.co.id>

Using The Bat! 1.52 Beta/3
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1

Created : Friday, April 06, 2001, 21:52:15 GMT +0700