I haven't been around for a bit, so I'm not sure if this has been answered
yet...

I'm running codeweavers-wine-20010305  (preview 3) and I'm trying to install
TB!... it all goes well until the install asks for a directory... after
hitting "ok" (or is it "next"?) I always get an illegal access exception.
I've tried with TB1.51, 1.47 and a couple others...

has anyone been able to successfully install TB! under wine?  If so, what's
the magic?

As an aside... although I expect it some time shortly after version 2, is
there any hint of whether or not we'll get a Linux version? :-)

Marco