Hi Thomas,
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, at 15:38:36 +0800 you wrote:

DE>> Are these differences caused by the different mail servers?

> I don't think that the mail server can change the name of an
> attachment.

I just exported that particular message and had a closer look at
the headers and the message body. First of all, there is no name
for the attachment anywhere. That reminds me of a thread some
time ago about the differences in the appearance of a html
attachment in TB!, some people reporting .stm, some .shtml and
some other extensions.

The second problem is that there is no plain text part, only the
html part. So obviously that's the reason why TB! refused to
delete the html part, as there would have been nothing left to
display :-) So I guess TB! can only delete a html part if the
content type is multipart/alternative.

DE>> What I do like is the last lines added by the list it
DE>> looked like
DE>> Archives   :Moderators :TBTech List:Unsubscribe:

> Ack.

Same here, and that's really strange, as these lines are correct
in the exported message.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |