Hi Santiago,

@ 2:27:17 PM on 4/14/2001, Santiago Cimadevilla wrote:

SC>   I've installed The Bat! 1.51 in my computer (running Win2k), and am
SC>   thus far enjoying it greatly. However, I have noticed a problem when
SC>   reading my e-mail - it looks like certain type of HTML messages are
SC>   not rendered properly. Most of the HTML messages I receive are shown
SC>   OK though, but some not. The ones that are not shown properly begin
SC>   usually with something like this :

SC> <x-html>

SC>   Does anyone know if there's something that can be done about this?
SC>   Maybe some setting I have overlooked?

AFAIK, this is done by the client used by the individual who sent the
email. I do not believe anything is wrong with The Bat!. IOW, the same
can be said about a site that is composed of badly written HTML. If
your browser can't display the page correctly because of the broken
HTML, it wouldn't (in most cases) mean that your browser is broken.

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer