In Outlook Express I could just enter a group name in the To: field,
  and it was automatically expanded to the group members on sending. I
  cannot get this to work in The Bat.

  If I just enter the address book group name, the message is sent
  using that name, and rejected from my ISP on lack of a proper address.

  If I press Ctr-Enter on group name in the address book, the To field
  contains "listname <list>" and the result is the same.

  I have to start the message,
  press address book icon to the right on the  To:  - line.
  Select group
  Press the >> button to get all of the names into the address field

  Is there something that I am missing?

 Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims