Hello Sir,

On Tuesday, April 17, 2001 17:09:47 [ +0200 GMT], you wrote the
following in regards to 'Sending to a address book group':

Sir> [I returned just today on the list, after a long leave] so I
Sir> would appreciate if you would explain the matter to me
Sir> privately.

  You may not know this but TBUDL has archives of all the msgs in a
  searchable form that is quite useful in situations like this. For
  that you go to URL

http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/

  There you can search for the subject or scan the msgs which are
  also in chronological order as well as being listed by thread.

  In this particular case, I did the looking for you so you can
  click on "Sending to a address book group, Ottar Grimstad" to
  follow the thread.

  Alternatively if you just want to read only my comments they are @ URLs

http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg23737.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg23777.html