Greetings,

(I posted this only recently, in response to kind help from Thomas.)

(I will appreciate comments and corrections, too.)

Do you want to put all Bat mail folders in alphabetical order perhaps?
But do you also want some *other* kind of overriding order, "above"
alphabetical order? I do.

To order only alphabetically, click the large bar (with the single
word "folder") just above the display of the folder hierarchy.  Then
answer "yes."  BUT before that, notice . . .

Are you sure you want ALL of your account re-ordered?

It does not seem possible to re-order only the folders contained in
just one folder. The entire account - including Inbox etc. - will be
reordered alphabetically. It can be messy. Folders of filtered mail
will mix with Inbox and Outbox and Sent, for example.

You will notice that you can use numbers (1, 1.09, 2.0, 2.009 as
prefixes for folder names) and other symbols before letters, as a way
of overriding strict alphabetical ordering.

Next chore?

Having my filter folders automatically created within a folder, so
filter folders do not mix with the entire account.

Ideas anybody?

David Robert Austen
From: David Robert Austen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]