Hello TBUDL,

I am using a trial version of norton antivirus 2001 which has the
capability for email scanning and lists a whole bunch of progs it
supports but the bat! is not one of them. It then gives a 'fairly'
straightforward way to manually configure account settings, ie
basically changing the pop server from your default isp thing to go
through norton as pop.norton or something along those lines.

My question is this, I have (at the moment) 3 email accounts all with
unique settings that I dload all at once. One of which is the
decidedly flaky gmx (thanks to all the help from the list in setting
that up btw :) ) so I would like any suggestions on whether to bother
with using the manual setup or not and if so how best to do so with
the bat, ie any other security or otherwise settings to alter in
either the bat or norton.

Thanks for all you help.

 Russ                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]