On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:34:24 +0200GMT (19/04/2001,
20.34 +0100GMT),
Fabio Colonnello wrote:

> Ciao Alberto,

> giovedì 19 aprile 2001, alle 9.17.02, mi hai scritto:

AA>> I have some problem using Macromedia Fireworks 4 Or Macromedia Flash 5
AA>> when the Bat is working and this happens on two different machine:
AA>> does some has the same problem?

> I am currently using Fireworks 4 and Dreamweaver 4 togheter with
> TheBat! 1.51 without any trouble.
> My OS is Win2k SP1.

SO this is the point: I'm using TheBat on two different machine.
Fist: in my office on a win 98 SE with a lot of other software in back
ground (web server, Ftp Server, SQL server, Antivirus, icq and so on)
When TheBat is open (not in the try bar) is impossible to start firworks
and Flash. When The BAt is open but in the try bar I have a lot of
problem while i'm working with that programs but at least I can open
them.
When The Bat is "off" no problem at all.

Second: home. on Win ME without all that programs (just antivirus, icq
and firewall) but the problem is the same as above.

 Ciao
 Al
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using TheBat! 1.52 Beta/7 under Windows 98 SE
 http://i.am/atoms
 pgp public key: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/8338/key.html
 Fingerprint: 23A0 44F1 8D3B 5C78 0054  4E25 8D0A D73E 4664 8E0F
"Il sesso e' la droga dei poveri"
        -- A.Busi