jard>> Your  pop3  line  should  read  Pop3.norton.antivirus Your
jard>> username line should read azrael/mail.dtnsia.net

DC> I think you're confusing posts from two different persons. The
DC> configuration I tried, which hasn't worked, was:

DC> Mail Server:    pop3.norton.antivirus
DC> User:           dcohen23/pop-server.nyc.rr.com

Sorry about that, then . . .

Which  version of NAV? 2001 has a feature that sends little notes
to  the  mail client so that it won't time out when trying to get
the mail- is this enabled? (or available in past versions?) -- it
could be that you are timing out?

--
Created by The_Bat! Version: 1.52 Beta/9
in Windows 98, build 2222