Hi Sergeant Thomas,

@ 2:15:09 AM on 4/25/2001, Thomas wrote:

BC>> It seems as if that were true (DLL and Registry entries needing
BC>> to be updated), that we'd be having big problems moving through
BC>> all of these betas that only come packed with a new executable.

T> Wrong. The betas need only the executable, otherwise Max or Stefan
T> will announce on the beta list that we have to download additional
T> files.

OK, then that needs to be made perfectly clear some where - on either
the release download page, or especially on the Beta page when a
release is made. I haven't read any messages from Max or Stefan about
the need to install the full release again.

T> I was talking about release versions. When a release version comes
T> out, always use do a full install or don't be surprised about
T> errors, or missing info from the help file, or the like.

T> Now I've said it three times within one day. If that's not enough,
T> I'm sorry. I won't repeat it anytime soon.

Good, then let someone with a little more patience answer questions
from now on and you won't have to.

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer