Hello TBUDL,

  I have a feeling that this is a dumb question but I *do* need help
  with it.

  I know nothing about Microsoft Exchange. I've never used it or
  Outlook or Outlook Express. All I know about it is that it keeps
  demanding to be used whenever I try to send mail from applications.

  I want to use MAPI. It works on my Win95 machine but on this Win98
  all I get is the popup asking to profile Exchange. How do I disable
  the Exchange thing so I can use TB's MAPI?

Best regards,
 Quin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Running The Bat!1.52 Beta/11 with Windows95a 4.00.950a on P133, 88MB RAM