Hi Dwight,
On Mon, 7 May 2001, at 06:52:32 -0500 you wrote:

DAC> I just posted a message where I created text, then severely
DAC> edited it, leaving some very long lines and some very short
DAC> lines. I used alt-j to reflow, but I really don't like text
DAC> with lots of extra spaces. I'd rather just reflow with a
DAC> jagged right margin. Is there a key stroke to accomplish
DAC> that?

What about <Alt>-<L>? Also have a look at the menu 'Utilities' ->
'Format Block' to see the different possibilities and their
shortcuts.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52c on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |