JL> Hello John,

JL> Monday, May 07, 2001, 10:36:13 AM, you wrote:

>> I was quite happy with the old progress bar and now it has been
>> replaced by something hideously ugly

JL> In my opinion the CC is a significant improvement to TB. I found the
JL> old progress bar to be next to useless. If you resize the entire CC so
JL> that you can see all columns in the upper window and scroll down to
JL> the log in the lower window, you've got a superb option for control of
JL> your doings when sending and receiving mails - IMO!

The progress bar gave me nearly all the information I wanted - its
only problem was that mail retrieval for multiple accounts layered
progress bars on top of each other so that you couldn't see what was
going on for each account. The connection centre addresses this issue
but now it gives far more information than I need and is just too
intrusive. I'd prefer a single small progress bar and an option to
check accounts successively rather than simultaneously but that's just
IMO! :)

John