Hi TBUDL,

  I  was  wondering if there's a way to set the time until the folders
  open up when dragging an email over them since I don't put "personal
  mails"  directly  thru  filters but just let them go in my inbox and
  then  after  reading  them  put them manually by drag and drop in to
  their  respective  folders  however I have a folder called "personal
  mails"  and  in  that  folder I have the folders for each individual
  because  otherwise  the foldertree would be too big and I don't like
  scrolling.

  So  when I drag an email onto the top Personal Mails folder it takes
  about  4  seconds  until  the  folder  opens  up  and  displays  the
  sub-folders. How can I reduce this delay?

  Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards and have a nice day,
 André Engelhardt

|Eternal Tedium Sound & Media Design   |
|http://www.eternaltedium.com          |
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
|Mobile: +49 162 751 8530 (sms capable)|
|PGP Key ID: 0x927EF264                |