Thursday, May 10, 2001, 4:26:04 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Its my opinion that GPG is not ready for windows yet,

> GPG is not even available for Windows ... it's for DOS  ;-)

>> but have fun.

> oh, but i have !
> seriously, it works just fine ... only TheBat! has a problem calling it for
> signing stuff (mentioned that to get on-topic again ...)

Why does TB have problems when trying to import GnuPG public
keys ?

This occurs for messages and even if I copy that key block to a
file then try to import it, the same thing occurs. I use OpenPGP
that's supplied with TB.

--
        If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                     ...Oh wait, he already does.