Hi Silviu,
On Sat, 12 May 2001, at 15:55:51 +0300 you wrote:

SC> I imported the public key of a friend of mine into the key
SC> manager but I cant set the validity level... Whenever I try
SC> to check the signature of his mail it turns out invalid and
SC> there's a grey dot in the Validity column. What is going on ?

You have to sign a public key to express that this key is from
the person it pretends to be. After that the key will be valid
and you can change the level of trust you put in that person (and
therefore in the keys this person signs).

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/3 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |