Jan wrote:

>Thanks  for  the  reply.  However  that's not exactly what I wanted. Let me
>rephrase my question.

>Is there a way to make the Preview Pane, set at a given width, show all the
>text(without  some  text  staying  hidden  behind  its right border? When I
>decrease  Preview  Pane's  width  by dragging its sides, I want the text to
>automatically  format  itself  (move  to new lines) so as to be all visible
>again within the reduced pane's width.

Come to think of it, this not happening looks like a bug; you can do a right
mouse  button  |  Preferences  on  the  pane  but  whatever you select (even
something  absurd  like  'wrap  text at 20 characters') has no effect on the
appearance of the text within the pane.

If it did it would answer the question :)

Alastair