Hi jsvrp.gw,
On Wed, 16 May 2001, at 19:38:03 +0200 you wrote:

jg> You can specify in the account properties, the maximum amount
jg> of kilobytes you want to download. eg I have set it to 2000
jg> kb. If there's a message larger than 2000 kb on the server,
jg> The Bat! only downloads the header with information about the
jg> size of the mail. With mail dispatch you can always download
jg> the file later.

No, unless that behaviour has been changed recently, you cannot
download the mail later. It will be deleted if you haven't set
your Bat! to keep messages on the server for some time (which I
don't and didn't when I learnt about this 'feature' :-( ).

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/5 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |