Hello fellow Bat! fans.

I have a problem at times sending mail.

I highlight section of a message, F4, and type my reply.

Send later.

Sits in outbox; outbox although in bold type, does not recognise that
there any messages there (No numerical indicator).

I notice the message is marked as "unread".

I change the status of the message  to read.  Outbox now counts as 1
message.

Still will not send, converts message back to unread status.

For instance, this message.  Clicked on send now, same problem (except
it is not an F4 edit message).  Outbox initially has a green folder,
after message is changed to "unread", outbox changes to a red folder.

Sorry if I am not making myself clear, English is my second language,
I am an Australian ha ha ha.

Now happened twice.  Is this a bug / feature / me?  (Probably the
last! <g>)

--
Regards,
John Phillips   Sydney, Australia     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bad Command or Filename.  Or maybe you screwed up.