Hi Alberto,
On Mon, 21 May 2001, at 10:41:55 +0200 you wrote:

AA> For example: I set a filter to forward beta announcement
AA> frome TBBETA to the italian mailing list. It looks so:

AA> Sender:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AA> Subject:        Beta
AA> Recipient:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

AA> But in this way I have some replay from Stefan forwarded to
AA> my list.

I suggest you filter on unique content in Stefan's announcement
e-mails, for example you could add

String:     http://www.ritlabs.com/ftp/pub/the_bat/beta/
Location:   Text
Presence:   Yes

to the conditions you named above.

This way the filter will only be triggered by messages from
Stefan with a link to the beta directory on the FTP. That should
work (I guess :-).

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/8 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |