Hi Nick,
On Mon, 21 May 2001, at 12:41:16 -0700 you wrote:

NA> All of a sudden I now see that TB! amends any line starting
NA> with "from" by putting a > in front of it. I've never noticed
NA> that before, and so now I have to use the dash-escape feature
NA> of both PGP and GPG to dash-escape that line. This is what I
NA> mean:

>>From here on in... This line should have > in front of it now.

It had for me, but not for others, I guess.

NA> Has this always been the case with TB? Perhaps I've never
NA> typed any sentences beginning with "From"? ;o)

I remember that this was discussed before, and the conclusion was
that this happened on the way. There are some servers that add >
when a line starts with 'from' to make sure it's not mistaken for
the beginning of a new message. This is also the reason why it
happens only to some of us (see Joan's and Jason's messages).

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/8 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |