Hello Melissa,

On Tue, 22 May 2001 22:35:22 -0700 GMT (23/05/2001, 13:35 +0800 GMT),
Melissa wrote:

M> I just started using The Bat! yesterday, so my questions will be
M> pretty basic for a while...

Welcome! Your questions have already been answered, but I thought I'd
point this out:

M> I would like to set up several auto-response messages.  I've been
M> looking around, and I'm having some trouble getting started.  On the
M> "unofficial FAQ page", I found this:

I don't know about an  "unofficial FAQ page", but the official one is
here:

http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com

This will actually redirect you to the folllowing URL, which you can
bookmark for easy clicking:

http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/tbfaq.html

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Outside a Hong Kong tailor shop: Ladies may have a fit upstairs.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53 Beta/8
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM