Hello Karin,

KS> Have you tried arranging threads by reference? If you do, changing
KS> the subject won't matter and messages will still thread properly.

(See View -->> Sort by --> Reference)

  Well it was View -->> View threads by -->> Reference, but you led me
  the right way :-)

  Still my threads split in different threads, but on some
  other pattern that SV. Re:.

  On examination it seems like the same person always starts the new
  thread. This person uses Microsoft Internet Mail and her messages
  does not contain a References header.

  I guess it is not much to do with this, unless I can create a REGEXP
  that strips out the SV:    ?

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.52c on Windows 98 version 4,10