Hello Miles,

Friday, May 25, 2001, 8:53:44 PM, you wrote:

MJ> What happened? Can we fix this? There seems to be some wonderful people
MJ> on this list. I sure hope you can help!

Glad you like TB! Stick with it and you won't regret it.
I've been using it for about a month and will not be
going back to Eudora et al.
I had a similar problem with Eudora (but not with TB!).
I too spent days tearing my hair out until I checked the
password entries on the SERVER. They had become corrupt.
I set them up again and all was fine after that.
Hope this helps. And you are right about the people
here.

 William                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! version 1.52e

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.
It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other
person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee,
you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other
way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error please
inform me immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and delete it and all copies from your system.